As a part of the ceremony ‘’Month of May – Month of Roman Mosaics’’, an exhibition of handicrafts, named ‘'Roman Mosaics through Montenegrin Eyes'', took place yesterday at the locality of Roman Mosaics in Risan at 09:00h.
The exhibition was organized by the Tourism Organization of the Municipality of Kotor, and it was visited by over 450 persons, both local and foreign, from all around the world.
The following exhibitors presented their work:
- NGO ‘’Niti“ from Bijelo Polje aimed at promoting preservation of old craftsmanship (hand loom weaving and knitting) and different types of education in the field of craftsmanship
- ''JU nursing home ''Grabovac'' from Risan - preservation of old craftsmanship
- Velibor Pavićević – academic sculptor from Podgorica
- Ivan Kapičić – academic sculptor from Cetinje
- Aleksandra Ćorović – academic painter from Bijela
- Nada i Ana Radović from Kotor – handmade broidery of Dobrota
- Janusz Reclaw from Warsaw – archaeologist and photographer
- Ranko Maraš – photographer from Risan
- Desanka Krivokapić from Risan – handmade souvenirs
- Obrad Kovačević from Risan – handmade souvenirs
- Izabela Čučić from Kotor - handmade souvenirs
Organizers are more than satisfied with the accomplished results, and you can catch the glimpse of the atmosphere on the following photographs. Photographs were taken by Ranko Maraš.